10 Ways People Get Extra Money This Holiday Season
December 3, 2019 6:00AM PST
The most wonderful time of year is here and it CAN get EXPENSIVE!
Purchasing gifts for people you love can cost you A LOT of money.
To help you get extra cash this holiday season, a new survey asked people what they do to gather extra money for trips, food, presents and other things that cost you a lot of money during the holiday season.
Here are the top 10 ways people shared,
- Working extra shifts at work – 33%
- Opening a store credit card – 31%
- Getting a second / part-time job – 31%
- Working on a side hustle – 29%
- Using less heat & electricity – 29%
- Opening a new credit card – 29%
- Cutting back on going out to eat – 27%
- Talking to your significant other about not getting each other presents – 27%
- Taking public transportation – 26%
- Skipping a trip/vacation – 25%
How are you saving or earning extra cash this holiday season?
Story via NYPost.com