24 Hour Fitness Will Permanently Shut Down These 10 Locations Across The Bay Area
June 15, 2020 10:16AM PDT
The gym business hasn’t been doing too well since the pandemic started and one gym that’s going to be making BIG CUTS is 24 Hour Fitness.
The fitness center has announced that they’ll be shutting down various gym locations, including 10 right here in the Bay Area.
Here are the 24 Hour gyms that will be closing its locations permanently:
- Alamo Express – Alamo
- Alemany Sport – San Francisco
- Berkeley Solano Avenue FitLite – Berkeley
- Capitol & McKee – San Jose
- Fremont Sport – Fremont
- Market Street – San Francisco
- Milpitas Active – Milpitas
- Noe Valley FitLite – San Francisco
- North Point – San Francisco
- Walnut Creek Ygnacio Center – Walnut Creek
If you are still a 24 Hour Fitness member, you are still able to visit their other gyms once they re-open.
Here is a list of alternate locations you can find.
Will you be comfortable working out at the gym during the pandemic?
More information at Yahoo.com