Happy October! Even though it’s been one tough year. There’s always something to look forward to.
Here’s a few things happening this month.
- LOTS OF HALLOWEEN CANDY! There’s a new report that found people spending more money this year than last. You probably won’t see much trick-or-treaters out this year meaning… tons of Halloween candy available.
- Sports is back. The NFL season goes on. The NBA finals have begun. Game one of the World Series starts October 20th.
- Even though not many new movies are out this year, there are a few that will still be out. Like the new “Borat” sequel that was recently announced and it will be released on Amazon Prime on October 23rd.
- Plenty of TV shows are coming back on this month. SNL, The Bachelorette, The Amazing Race, Shark Tank, The Voice, Big Brother and season two of The Mandalorian.
- Get ready to see three more debates this month.
- Halloween is the biggest holiday this month. But there are a few more to celebrate too like: National Taco Day, Vodka Day and Sweetest Day.