For the past nine months, Google has been using Google maps data to find out when places are the most and least packed.
According to what they found, here are the best and worst times to visit a grocery store, restaurant or park during the pandemic…
- Coffee shops are busiest on Saturday mornings, least busiest during Tuesday afternoons.
- On Friday afternoons, pharmacies tend to be the busiest, and least busy on Monday mornings.
- Grocery stores tend to be the busiest during early afternoon on Saturdays, and are least busy early Monday mornings.
- The busiest time for restaurants are on Friday nights, and they are least busy on Tuesday afternoons.
- Parks have the busiest times on Saturday afternoons and are least busy during early weekday mornings.