The Swifties are like a group of super sleuths!
- Taylor Swift shared visuals from her upcoming album “Midnights,” and many Swifties recognize parallels to her past.
- Swift released “Midnights” on Friday, but she teased music videos during Thursday Night Football.
- Taylor worked with “All Too Well: The Short Film” cinematographer Rina Yang on the films. In the teaser, she puffs out a purple smoke clock, wears jewelry-laden clothes, and smashes a guitar.
- Swifties, notably @ThrowbackTaylor on Twitter, quickly saw references to the singer’s earlier visuals and songs. This contained an allusion to Swift’s song “The Archer,” a castle from her “Love Story” video, and a vibrant outfit from her “Lover” era.
- Laura Dern, the Haim sisters and Laith Ashley are also featured in the visuals.
- Which former Taylor video do you think the first video release, “Anti-Hero,” will reference?
Read more at HuffPost.com