If you can’t be with your dad this Father’s Day weekend because of coronavirus, or because he’s no longer with us or any other reason, there are still a few ways to celebrate him.
- Donate or volunteer to a charity. If your dad was passionate about a charity, volunteer your time or make a donation.
- Go to a place he liked or do something you two always did together. From going to a specific restaurant or a park, find some time to enjoy an activity you and your dad did together.
- Enjoy your dad’s favorite food or drinks!
- Create something in his memory. You can plant trees or a flowers, anything symbolic to you that you can revist every Father’s Day.
- Reach out to other Dad-like figures in your life.
What will you be doing to celebrate Father’s Day this year?
Sources via KSAT.com / Romper.com