Got hand sanitizer?
Check the label before you use it. Some brands could be toxic.
Over the weekend, the FDA found NINE hand sanitizers that have the toxic chemical methanol (wood alcohol).
This chemical can be highly dangerous if absorbed from the skin, so the FDA recommends you stop using them IMMEDIATELY.
The brands include,
If these have been used, the chemical may absorb through your skin and cause nausea, vomiting, headaches, blurred vision, seizures, nerve damage, permanent blindness and may even kill you.
So if you’ve used any of them STOP and see a doctor.