Move over Cinderella latte, there’s another new secret menu item drink at Starbucks and it’s pretty spooky.
Just in time for Halloween, the blog Totally The Bomb shared some news about a Jack Skellington Frappuccino.
The drink has got the same colors similar to how Jack looks which makes sense since the drink is named after him:
If you want to order one, just let your barista know and don’t forget to give them a heads up! Instead of telling them you want the Jack Skellington frap, tell them what you want in your drink (not all baristas know about the secret menu but it will make their lives easier by telling them what you want in order to make it).
So this is how you order the drink:
- Get a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino, add one single shot of espresso and chai syrup.
- Ask for a mocha drizzle in the cup
- Top it off with whipped cream and java chips
There’s also a Sally Skellington Frappuccino you can try, if you dare:
- Get a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino and don’t forget to ask for Matcha Powder on it
- Get caramel syrup drizzled in the cup
- Top off the frap with whipped cream, strawberry puree and freeze-dried strawberries