If you’re headed to your favorite coffee shop sometime this weekend, don’t be surprised if you see long lines.
September 29th marks National Coffee Day!
Small-business software provider Womply found that National Coffee Day is a big day for local coffee shops. Why? Vice president of brand and communications at Womply, Brad Plothow shared,
“Expect big deals and longer-than-normal lines if you venture out to your favorite coffee klatch.”
A couple of places with Coffee Deals this weekend include,
- Peet’s Coffee: Starting Friday through Sunday, if you buy one pound of beans at 25% off you’ll get a free drip coffee or tea (at select locations)
- Starbucks: Looks like this chain does not have any freebies this year, but they will be selling Siren’s Blend coffee through Sunday. Each medium roast sold, Starbucks will donate 15 cents which will be distributed equally with International Women’s Coffee Alliance and Days for Girls.
Here are National Coffee Day deals only good for Sunday, September 29!
- 7-Eleven: If you’ve got the 7Rewards app, you can purchase any size coffee for $1!
- Barnes & Noble: If you buy a bakery item at the cafe, you’ll be able to score a free hot or iced tall coffee.
- Corner Bakery Cafe: With any purchase starting Sunday until October 1, you can get a free hand-roasted coffee or cold brew. You will need to use this coupon though.
- Dunkin’: Is offering a buy one get one free deal on hot coffee.
- Krispy Kreme: If you visit a location on Sunday, you’ll score a free coffee and one original glazed donut.