Summer is here and with it comes all kinds of annoyances… situations that CAN be avoided with just a little common courtesy. So here are seven rules to abide by if you want a fun summer for everyone:
- Don’t splash people in the pool, unless they’re okay with it.
- Don’t set up right next to someone at the beach, or block their view of the water. Personal space.
- Don’t shake your sandy towel all over someone! OMG that’s annoying. Check the wind direction first.
- When you meet someone, take off your sunglasses to make eye contact (or they might feel weird.)
- Put a little effort into what you wear at fancy events – no flip flips (unless they’re Chanel)
- Don’t go too crazy blasting your music. Not everyone loves Justin Bieber
- Don’t set off fireworks in the middle of the night! (Neighbors may come after you.)
The important thing is to have a FUN summer! 🌞🕶️🍉🎡🏄♀️😎🏝️ Just be chill.
PHOTO: ALPHA MEDIA LIBRARY