These New Statistics May Show That You’re A Phone Addict
February 24, 2020 5:30AM PST
Phones have easily become part of our everyday lives or maybe even taken over our lives.
A new survey has showed that we’ve become even MORE addicted to our cell phones more than anything.
New stats from Reviews.org showed that, 64% of people have texted a person that’s in the SAME EXACT ROOM as they are. We’ve really just gotten more lazy to talk, huh?
A couple more stats from the survey showed…
- 88% of people feel “UNEASY” leaving their phone at home.
- 66% of Americans check their phones about 160 times each day (about 10 time an hour).
- 17% of people spend more time using their cell phones than spending time with their kids.
- Those in romantic relationships spend about 33% more time on their phones than their partners.
- 45% of people would give up sex instead of using their phones.
- Three-quarters of people in the survey have ADMITTED to being ADDICTED to their phones.
Do you think these stats are accurate? Are you addicted to your phone?
Survey via Reviews.org