This Is When Experts Plan On Doing Things Like Shake Hands, See Friends, Get Haircuts & More
June 9, 2020 8:32AM PDT
Nobody really knows if things will ever get back to normal.
Not even the experts.
Maybe their input might help give you an idea.
Someone surveyed over 500 epidemiologists who study the spread of diseases and asked them when they PERSONALLY would feel comfortable doing things again like hand shakes and getting haircuts.
This is what most of them said…
Out of 20 things/activities listed on the poll these are the four things that most of the experts would feel okay with doing now or over the summer:
- Bringing in mail/packages with no caution.
- Visiting a doctor for a non-urgent issue.
- Going on overnight trips.
- Getting a haircut at a salon.
Within the next 3 to 12 months experts polled said they would feel comfortable to:
- Attend a small dinner party.
- Send the kids to school.
- Work in a shared office.
- Riding a bus.
- Going on a plane.
- Visiting the gym.
- Eating at restaurants.
This is what they said they’ll be okay with doing “over a year away” from now:
- Attend a wedding or funeral service.
- Going out with someone you don’t know well.
- Visiting a large church service.
- Going to sporting events and concerts.
- Hugging / shaking hands.
- Not wearing mask everywhere.
Read more at NYTimes.com