Father’s Day is coming up this Sunday and if you’re still stuck in a rut and don’t know what to get your Dad, maybe this list can help.
A new survey by OnePoll asked 2,000 dads what they wanted for Father’s Day this year and 3/4 of that dads wanted to be gifted an experience rather than a physical gift or item.
The top gift Father’s want for Father’s Day is a phone call from their children. Aww.
Here are the rest of the gifts dads want for Father’s Day this year.
- Phone call from kid(s) – 47%
- STEAK – 41%
- Peace and quiet time – 38%
- Being taken out to a sporting event with the family – 38%
- Cold beer – 35%
- Practical gift, nothing too expensive like, socks, ties, belts – 35%
- Wine – 34%
- Getting to watch whatever they want on TV – 34%
- Whiskey – 29%
- An expensive item gift like an Apple Watch – 29%