Top 10 “Little Things” To Look Forward To Each Day
August 4, 2020 8:05AM PDT
Staying home all the time can be tough for some people.
Perhaps, you’re sick of it.
But on a brighter note, we have had so much time to do things.
A new survey found the top “little things” that people look forward to each day.
Here’s the top 10:
- Watching TV at nighttime.
- Eating dinner.
- Hopping onto bed with fresh sheets.
- Enjoying peace and quiet while sitting down.
- Putting your feet up after a long day.
- Taking a walk.
- Drinking coffee.
- Watching a new episode of a TV show you enjoy.
- Hanging out outside.
Some other things that people enjoyed but didn’t make it onto the list include, eating breaking and lunch, taking a shower, and listening to the radio.
What are you thankful for each day?
Read more about this poll at SWNS.com